Who is this for?
- If you lack direction in life, are unsure about your purpose
- If you don't trust yourself and can't hear your inner voice
- If you're seeking a deeper experience of yourself and life
What I will learn?
- How to be authentic and live by your inner truth
- How to establish a mindfulness practice for life
- How to go with the flow and let your path unfold
What should I bring?
- Your favorite journal or notebook
- A quiet area with minimal distractions
- A comfortable seating arrangement
Community Connect (3 mins)
There are no coincidences. We all come together for a reason. Use this time to welcome each other and connect with the like-minded.
Tap & Brush (7 mins)
This activity helps activate your body’s meridians and releases tension and stress from the day or the night. Excess energy is brushed off, preparing your mind and body for focused meditation.
Motivational Talk (20 mins)
Chris Cirak reflects on his journey and shares insights on how to live an authentic life. This live talk includes reading excerpts from the book Be You – The Journey of Self-Realization.
Q&A (30 mins)
This Q&A session provides participants with the opportunity to ask specific questions about challenges they are experiencing in life.
Action Planning (15 mins)
Using your journal or notebook, reflect on the key takeaways from the talk, as they relate to you. Create an action plan that encapsulates your desire to be more of you.
- Yes, you can access the course from any device that supports the Zoom video conferencing platform. Visit zoom.us for more info.
- Please make sure you’re in a relatively quiet area with no distractions where you can dim the light
- You are not required to be on video
- During any meditations you should turn your video off
- Please mute your audio at all times unless it’s your turn to speak
No, you are not required to share your experience with others. This is a safe and nurturing space and you’re never asked to to do anything you’re not comfortable with.
- Yes, please bring anything listed in the Class Outline
- If you don’t have all of the suggested items, you might not be able to experience the full benefit of the class
- If you’re missing some things, show up anyway and work with what you have